Mums were indulged with head and shoulder massages, beautiful jewellery, new hairstyles, freshly painted fingernails, and shaved legs!
This was followed by a delicious morning tea and a chance for Mums to have a play with their child in our nature play ground.
– Her do’s the dishes
– She paints with me and cooks the dinner
– I like it when we go skateboarding
– When I can’t do the stuff she helps me
– I love her, I love her, I love her
– She wishes for pink, sparkly fairy boots
Here are some fun ideas for the July holidays by Theresa Host.
Download the PDF here. Fun things to do in July
Photos by Theresa (K5 ) and Jenny (K6 ); Written by Theresa Host; Posted by D. Veary