Our school buildings and play areas have been transformed over the past few years with:
- an enclosed undercover area;
- gardens to soften the bitumen in the courtyard areas (with the new plantings over the Christmas holidays and just look at how the new garden beds have grown);
- students fun and colourful murals have created a lively modern atmostphere in our playgrounds and brightened up the walls along our corridors;
- purpose-built seating and patio area in the Year 4 Village (to be covered soon) and of course,
- the BER building project with new classrooms.
We love this dynamic school of ours! 🙂
|Make a scrapbook design|